Thursday, March 18, 2010

Believe and Trust

彼前 1:8 你們雖然沒有見過他,卻是愛他;如今雖不得看見,卻因信他就有說不出來、滿有榮光的大喜樂

Believe in the dictionary means accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of

Trust in the dictionary means firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something

How can you believe someone that you can't see His reliability, ability or strength? From the bible, it said even though you haven't seen Him, you loved Him. The action key of rejoice with joy which is impressible and filled with glory is "believe". You first has to "believe" His existence before loved Him. You first has to "believe" in Him before you have joy with impress and glory.

I would say we are all practicing "believe" everyday because we can't physically see Him in person but we all know He is exist. From these couple weeks, I experience his existence because I believe. He is trustworthy if I give Him the ownership of myself. God's in control!

Thanks
Franky

No comments: