Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to honestly get out of a contract free of ETF?

Because the headset receiver of my cell phone is dead and I hate to talk with speaker or hands-tight, I am thinking of upgrading my phone. However, I still have 10 months contract left, and T-Mobile poses lots of restrictions to existing customer. As how prudent I am as you know, I don't want to pay a penny for a cell. So, I tried to look for a way on the internet to exit the contract without paying Early Termination Fee (besides the price raise of text message thing, it's too late for me).

Then I came across this article posted here. It's really an honest and ethical way to get out. More than that, it uncomfortably reminds me that I have ethic and rule to abide by, no matter how inconvenient or uneconomical it is to me, even costing me ...

As to my upgrading plan, because that method is too complicated and troublesome, I decided not to follow, but rather hang on with my remaining contract. :)
.

No comments: