Sunday, December 6, 2009

Matthew 2:13-23 the Journey of Jesus' Parents

Matthew 2:13-23 gives us the account of Joseph and Mary moving through the different regions through the guidance of God. I am sure at the moment he didn't know what was going on or why God was telling him to move, but he had faith. It was this faith that kept Jesus from harms way. As I read the story, I think about my own life. Sometimes we have certain plans, like for me I plan to go back to Bay Area when I graduate, but God might have different plans. When I walk in faith in God's guidance I can look back and see how God has guided my ways. It was the same with Joseph and the birth of Jesus. God guides the way, although not many would have noticed, but when we look back at what God has done in our lives we can see that God indeed has guided our ways. He indeed is faithful.

-wk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way as you... I guess all we need to do is let God guide our way...
-Jo