Genesis 12:1-3 God chose Abraham and Sarah who were idol worshipers and told them to leave Ur in order for God to bless them. God displayed His grace in bringing about a way to save the fallen people of the world. God promised to make Abraham into a great nation and bring out salvation through Him.
As I look into my life, I remember how I used to operate by faith even though sometimes it is out of ignorance and see how God worked in my life. As I gain more and more knowledge and experience I have become so reliant on my own strength and power that I’ve sometimes forgotten what it means to have faith in allowing God to graciously lead and provide. Lord may you increase in my life so that I may decrease. If what I through isn’t through the Spirit for the Kingdom, it isn’t worth doing.
dubk
No comments:
Post a Comment