1973 - Born in Hong Kong
1986 - Started Form 1 (High School)
1990 - Form 5 Graduated
1992 - Came all the way from Hong Kong to Bay Area for Junior College.
1994 - Moved to Texas for my college degree
1996 - Became a Christian
1998 - Graduated from college and started working
2005 - Became permanent resident
2008 - Got married
2010 - Today 9:30 am, I finally officially become a citizen of United States
Thru out all my past years. You have given me blessing everyday. Who would be expected I will be a US citizenship when I was born in Hong Kong? Who would be known I would be graduated when I was in elementary school? Only God, you know!
What will be happened next? I don't know but surely I will be guided by you.....
Thank you God!
Franky
1 comment:
The interesting thing is that we never know what will happen next. It is even more interesting to let God lead us through by Faith.
Post a Comment