Friday, January 19, 2007

Grievance

Recently, I have experienced something that made me feel being wronged. I was upset and even thought about giving up. But after praying and cooling down, God told me that I was also responsible for what happened. I've learned a lesson from it. Therefore, I wrote an article to reflect and remind myself.

You can read it from my blog. Just want to share it with you.

By Julia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,

Recently I've read an article from the New York Times newsapaper that I want to share with you and you all.

I was very touched by this man who has been wrongly accused and put into the prison for over 10 years. Guess what was his first response when he won the court ruling declaring him innocent? He said,
"...because the Lord has given me so much."

Hope you get encouraged and not being bothered by this little lesson. :)

Here's the link of the article:-

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/18/us/18dna.html?ex=1326776400&en=c91775777f781560&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Anonymous said...

Olivia, thank you for your consideration and encouragement.

Comparing to Mr. Waller, my case is really puny. Besides, I was also wrong in a sense. Therefore, I have no more complain. And I have got over it.

Anonymous said...

Julia, thanks for sharing with us. I learned the same lesson couple of years ago, and you are right on that. Even though we may be only responsible for 1% of the incident, we still need to ask for the mercy from God. We always focus on the 99% and forgot the 1% that we did wrong. Thanks for reminding me!