Sunday, April 29, 2007

My God is GOOD and FAITHFUL

Again, God has proven Himself to be GOOD and FAITHFUL!

You may still remember today (4/29) is the last day of my R-1 visa. Although I have submitted my green card application, I still need a work permit (EAD) to continue to work until my permanent residency is approved. I've asked you to pray for my peace while the deadline was approaching, even prayed for a miracle to receive the EAD at the last minute. I am sorry to admit that I didn't give that much hope.

Today after the Sunday service, I received a letter from the immigration office contaning the EAD card! Actually it arrived in my mail box yesterday, but I got it today. It's not an accident! It's God's arrangement! He tells me that even when I was still worrying, He has already prepared it for me in the perfect timing!

The moment I had the card in hand, I was speechless. The first thing came across my mind is that God is GOOD and FAITHFUL. I shall always rest in Him, just as the Psalmist said:
"Commit thy way unto Jehovah;
Trust also in him, and he will bring it to pass."


by Julia
p.s. I also deeply appreciate your prayers and support. Prayers are proven to be powerful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember Matt 6:33 "你們要先求他的國、和他的義這些東西都要加給你們了。"which was mentioned in today's worship during the song of "Who has promised"?......happy for you. =)

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord ! I am glad to hear the new, thank you for all yr sharing. :) Agnes