Tuesday, November 24, 2009

感謝神 詩篇100

100:1 〔 稱 謝 詩 。 〕 普 天 下 當 向 耶 和 華 歡 呼 。
100:2 你 們 當 樂 意 事 奉 耶 和 華 . 當 來 向 他 歌 唱 。
100:3 你 們 當 曉 得 耶 和 華 是   神 . 我 們 是 他 造 的 、 也 是 屬他 的 . 我 們 是 他 的 民 、 也 是 他 草 場 的 羊 。
100:4 當 稱 謝 進 入 他 的 門 、 當 讚 美 進 入 他 的 院 . 當 感 謝 他 、 稱 頌 他 的 名 。
100:5 因 為 耶 和 華 本 為 善 . 他 的 慈 愛 、 存 到 永 遠 、 他 的 信實 、 直 到 萬 代 。

今個星期是感恩節﹐除了食火雞﹑買平東西之外﹐當然要記住感謝神在這年所給我們的一切。記得前幾天和Gabriel在思考神在我們的生命當中有多奇妙的安排。1993年移民來美國帶了我認識神﹐如果我還在香港的話﹐都唔知我會是怎樣的一個人。2002年Gab和我在夏威夷的相遇帶了我到德州讀Ph.D.﹐如果沒有他的話﹐相信我不會在德州﹐不會經歷過真正孤獨是什麼﹐不會認識到你們一班弟兄姊妹。就算來到德州﹐也未必來到ACC﹐但神就一早安排好Esther在Urbana和我在西亞圖一位好友相識﹐令我認識ACC這個教會﹐也給了我很多事奉的機會。早兩年﹐如果我爸爸和媽媽沒有經歷過大病的話﹐我爸爸可能一世都唔會信主﹑受洗﹑抽時間定時去教會。他們的關系亦沒有可能有好轉。I come to find that the more I experience life, the more interesting and fun it is to look back on my previous life stages and recall how God has planned for everything to happen at EXACTLY the right time. If it wasn't for "this", then "that" wouldn't have happened. 唔知你們會唔會這樣回想自己的生命片段呢﹖我成日都會 (因為我成日發白日夢... 哈哈...) 如果我有叮噹的話﹐我會要一部能夠錄影自己回憶的攝錄機。Praise and thank God for how He has brought me up from the time I was a baby to who I am today! I just stand in awe with my jaws dropped to the ground every time I think about what and how He has planned for things to come into my life! =) Sorry for the chinglish, but I really like to try to practice typing Chinese as much as possible.. heehee.. as far as I can try anyway. =)

May God bless all of you!
Sa Goo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! What a wonderful sharing!!! Always give thanks to God for what he has given and will give us is a blessing for all of us. Halleujah!!!!