Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad Wk...

An example of what not to do. I forgot I needed to post on the blog since I've never really been much of a blogger. Anyhow, I went to play video games at Franky's house and didn't do my devotion.

After hearing today's message from Elder Yeung, I will have to constantly remind myself if I am placing God in first place (Luke 14:25-35) or if I'm replacing Him with other things in life. I did do some reflecting this pass week in regards to my personal relationship with Christ. I asked myself if 1) I loved God more this year than last. 2) How do I measure how much I love Him? (by how much I am willing to sacrifice). 3) What can I do to love God more?

I think we all need to stop and reflect on our lives in order to see where we have been and where we will go.

No comments: