A bible verse popped up -
Zech 4:6b - This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts.
亞 4:6b - 萬軍之耶和華說:不是倚靠勢力,不是倚靠才能,乃是倚靠我的靈方能成事。
Within a min after the thought, my phone suddenly rang. It was from the US immigration officer about there was a missing signature from my citizenship application and asked if I could go to complete the document ASAP. After we scheduled the appointment for tmw, I suddenly remember I had a possible issue about my Oath might be conflicted with my vacation during Dec which most likely it would be happening. Surprisingly the officer told me that he could schedule my Oath after mid Jan. Praise the Lord! It wouldn't be happened if God was not in control!
After I hanged up my phone and turned on my CD player, it was playing a song from the Stream of Praise. In the lyrics at that moment, "There is nothing that God can't do and I believe Jesus will make the miracle." 讚美之泉歌詞正在播放:“在袮必定沒有難成的事,我相信耶蘇袮行神蹟。”
I was totally surrendered from what I had experienced from God!
In Him,
Franky
2 comments:
That sounds AWESOME, Gor Gor! =) Really PRAISE THE LORD for what He has done! Wow! We just prayed about that issue with the timing of the Oath a bit while ago... now God has already answered your prayers! Yey!!! Thanks for the encouragement, and a great reminder for us that NOTHING is impossible for God, and He is the one that is in charge of what's best for us! =D
I'm really loving these devotion sharings so far! Such a GREAT and MOTIVATING way to start off our day! The more the merrier! =) Instead of checking Facebook newspaper first thing in the morning.. hahaha..
Post a Comment